Healthy vs Unhealthy Fats: An Artic Flex Guide
Food labels can be confusing and even misleading when it comes to describing the kind of fats they contain. Saturated, unsaturated, polyunsaturated, monounsaturated...the list goes on!
We created this simple guide so that you can make the best decisions when planning your next meal or eating out.
In our free guide you will learn:
- What it means for a fat to be saturated or not
- The differences between poly- and monounsaturated fats
- Which fats are found naturally in foods and which are processed
- What kinds of foods fit into each category
- A simple trick to remember when you're in doubt!